Monday 5 August 2013

July Favourites

Hello everyone~ It's August already and in 4 more months 2013 will end, isn't it too soon?? Yea, time flies. That's why I am here writing a new post. It's actually my new year resolution to start a blog this year and guess what? It took me more than half year to do so thanks to my procrastination. It's never too late to start right? Instead of filming a video, I guess writing them down is better since I am kinda camera shy. Okay, let's get started!


My Jam of the month



From Left to Right
Royals- Lorde
Baby I - Ariana Grande
Acapella - Karmin
Girlfriend - Icona Pop
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke

If you haven't listen them yet, go check them out! 

Must have Dramas 




Teen Wolf  Season 3 : If you like fantasy, go for it!
Pretty Little Liars Season 4 : Pretty girls with ugly secrets, never trust them. How far will A bring them?
Games of thrones Season 3 : OMG! This is so far my favorite. I love the whole cast, the story line, the drama! I didn't read the book though cause I don't wanna know what's next and I know the book is good too but I prefer surprises. Team Stark!

Beauty must have



  Face cleanser : Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 
  Face wipe : Simple Kind to Skin (wipe off sunscreen before cleanse)
  Sunscreen : Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF50 (yeap, I kinda go hardcore on sunblock cause I get redness after long exposure so call me vampire) 
  Lips : Vaseline (the casing is from Hong Kong but I refilled them with original vaseline)
  Body Lotion : Neroli Jasmin from Body Shop (they make me smell good and felt like flower and yesh I wanna smell good even when I'm going to bed #fragranceholic)

Style of the month : 


Actually I have been wearing a lot of shorts lately cause it's too hot and I am THERMOPHOBIA (fear of heat). Nothing stylish. Just summer must haves, pair them up with normal Tee and slippers then viola. Done!



Nails 


~~Color of my Summer~~
Pinkish
Baby Blue
Coral
Bling Bling (of course)


My fail attempt to make polka dots :(


 Snack them up 


Got a little bit of sweet tooth!
Dark Chocolate with Almonds (how perfect is the combination, bought them from Famous amos then pop them in a jar!)

Raisins
Dried Apricots (chewy and sweet!)
Wild Fruit Crunch Cereal (I need some crunch or else life would be dull)
Cold Mineral water (refreshing, aaahhh)
Jacobs Hi-Fibre Biscuits (Salty cravings)
Ice cream ( Cute pic IKR)
Coffee (my addiction)


Imma try my best to upload my favorites of the month more regularly. I think it's a nice way to share my life with you guys. Hope you liked it <3


Luna

No comments :

Post a Comment