Monday 12 August 2013

Holidays and DIY Roses

  Hello everyone!! How's life going on? Mine are pretty normal though, nothing special happen just the same old same old.. haha..Well, the past week is Raya which means another holiday again! Guess the one blessing of being Malaysians are plenty of holidays. I kinda spend my weekend staying at home, catching up some drama, then movie with my sister and went out with my friends. I've watched 2 movie for the past week. Percy Jackson-Sea of Monsters and Smurf 2, I personally prefer Smurf 2 cause it's not so shabby! I am definitely not a cartoon movie fan, I seldom watch them but Percy 2 disappointed me this time. I loved the previous one which is lightning thief, it's amazing and I even went to the theater few times for the same show(you can see I am obsessed that time) but it's that good for me! Last week, I watched some youtube videos and saw tutorial for paper roses. They are called 'origami roses' so I watched it and wanted to make these pretty like roses so badly. That's why when I went out with my friend at Sunday I went to stationary stores to buy the papers. Yesterday I made it! I admit when you saw the tutorials they look not so hard until you make it on your own! The first few roses are pretty awful but with few practices I made it successfully plus I'm thinking about making my mama a b'day card cause her b'day is coming soon. I watched some youtube videos for some inspiration and decided to make an explosion box b'day card. If you don't know about it, you can go youtube to look for them but I won't be posting picture since it's a surprise for my mama so shhhh~~~ Okay, without further ado, let me show you my "masterpiece"....

These are the first few roses

After few practices, here are some of other origami roses with different colours

Actually this is an edited background. but I made the roses and I just edit them to look like a picture



I hope you guys like it and if you are a blogger and you happened to visit my blog pls comment below so I can visit your blog too~



au revoir


Luna

No comments :

Post a Comment